How to get STARTED:
Visit my contact page to reach out to make an initial intake appointment or schedule a 15-minute phone consultation. Once we have a time scheduled I will send you my electronic intake forms to fill out prior to our first session. Our first session will consist of us getting to know each other, to hear your concerns, share your story to your comfort level, and explore treatment goals. We will then determine how often we will meet and what approach will work best for your needs.
Frequent REASONS Why People Seek Counseling:
- Teen support for stress-management and social pressures
- Social and relational skill-building
- Improving a sense of partnership in relationships and marriages
- Post-divorce and blended families/stepparenting support
- Stress management and life skills
- Depression, feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, dissatisfaction with life circumstances
- Anxiety, racing thoughts, intrusive worries, social anxiety
- Self-Injury, self-harming, cutting
- Traumatic experiences and trauma treatment
- Recovery from abusive relationships
- Job/school-related concerns
- Grief, loss, and life transitions
Fees and Insurance: Visit here for more information
Book Recommendations: I’m a big fan of collecting additional information for clients to digest between sessions. Here’s the link to my book recommendations. I will periodically update it as I finish books or find good resources to share.
"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” - Viktor Frankl
Offering TELEHEALTH sessions during COVID-19! Feel free to reach out for support. We will get through this together.
Individual COUNSELING for Pre-teens, Adolescents and Adults - I utilize a variety of talk therapy modalities. For more information on my approach, see my about page.
COUPLES/Marriage Counseling – I take an attachment, emotion-focused approach to repair hurts, rebuild trust, and enhance a sense of partnership and togetherness.