Counseling and Mental Health Therapy Services
How to Get Started:
Visit my contact page to reach out to make an initial intake appointment or schedule a 15-minute phone consultation. Once we have an intake time scheduled I will send you my electronic intake forms to fill out prior to our first session. Our first session will consist of us getting to know each other, to hear your concerns, share your story to your comfort level, and explore treatment goals. We will then determine how often we will meet and what approach will work best for your needs.
Current clients can access their forms, billing info, and update info here:
Frequent Reasons Why People Seek Counseling:
- Teen support for stress-management and social pressures
- Social and relational skill-building
- Improving a sense of partnership in relationships and marriages
- Post-divorce and blended families/stepparenting support
- Stress management and life skills
- Depression, feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, dissatisfaction with life circumstances
- Anxiety, racing thoughts, intrusive worries, social anxiety
- Self-Injury, self-harming, cutting
- Traumatic experiences and trauma treatment
- Recovery from abusive relationships
- Job/school-related concerns
- Grief, loss, and life transitions
$175 intake session
$125 45-50 minute session
I'm an IN-NETWORK PROVIDER with the following Health Insurance Companies:
First Choice Health
Compsych (no EAP at this time)
Additionally, I can bill as an out-of-network provider.
Accepted Forms of Payment:
Cash, check, HSA, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Payment is due in full at the time of the appointment.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session fee. Insurance companies do not cover this.
"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” - Viktor Frankl
Offering in-person and telehealth sessions during COVID-19! Feel free to reach out for support. We will get through this together.
Individual, Family and Couples Therapy:
Individual Counseling and Therapy for Pre-teens, Adolescents and Adults
Couples Counseling and Marriage Therapy
Take a look at my Specialties page for more information about my treatment modalities and specialties.